My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I write songs, I sing them... I play the piano and a little bit of the guitar.. I've released 5 albums of music, I love the scent of freshly fallen rain and the scent of lavender on bedsheets. I would drink tea all day long if the caffeine didn't keep me up at night. I hate driving in L.A traffic. I would love to one day catch the squirrel that steals the plums from my tree and make him a pet. I don't watch TV anymore. My 3 year old daughter is more entertaining than any TV show could ever be :)

 Subscribe to Corrinne's Musings

Thursday, May 12, 2005

In the Beginning......

Hmm...

So I'm totally new to this blogging thing.
It's a little strange to be opening up this journal thingie to the world
But, I'm going to try...let's see where this road leads :)