My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I write songs, I sing them... I play the piano and a little bit of the guitar.. I've released 5 albums of music, I love the scent of freshly fallen rain and the scent of lavender on bedsheets. I would drink tea all day long if the caffeine didn't keep me up at night. I hate driving in L.A traffic. I would love to one day catch the squirrel that steals the plums from my tree and make him a pet. I don't watch TV anymore. My 3 year old daughter is more entertaining than any TV show could ever be :)

 Subscribe to Corrinne's Musings

Friday, March 16, 2007

Angels in Disguise

Thank God for friends and for family.

Mummy cooked a lot of fish soup "Must eat...good for healing"
for me to eat and Papa went out of his way to make sure he gave me a car lift to whereever I had to be.

Friends Steph and Yen came by to visit and brought essence of chicken.

NUS friends offered to come by with roti prata and tea.

Grandma called and said :"How are you? I'm cancelling Mahjong to come and visit my Choo-Choo."

Friends emailed and smsed to ask how I was doing.

Kavin has been cooking all these wonderful dishes...

What a wonderful blessing it is to have the care of friends and loved ones.
If I've never said so before, I'll say it now :
Thank you for being a part of my life.
Thank you for loving me.

1 Comments:

Blogger capo said...

Being someone far away from home, (am in Brisbane but am from KL.. yes your friendly neighbour), this is such a heartwarming thread. And u're blessed to be able to see your family during CNY.

As for me, having a 8-5 job (ok, maybe 8-8), means you have to follow rules.. the aussies don't celebrate CNY, so I couldnt as well :)

A bit late, but i hope you had a good one!

Friday, March 30, 2007 6:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home