My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I write songs, I sing them... I play the piano and a little bit of the guitar.. I've released 5 albums of music, I love the scent of freshly fallen rain and the scent of lavender on bedsheets. I would drink tea all day long if the caffeine didn't keep me up at night. I hate driving in L.A traffic. I would love to one day catch the squirrel that steals the plums from my tree and make him a pet. I don't watch TV anymore. My 3 year old daughter is more entertaining than any TV show could ever be :)

 Subscribe to Corrinne's Musings

Friday, March 16, 2007

Someone To Watch Over Me

How amazing it is that each of us has a guardian angel
to watch over every moment of our lives.

I felt truly grateful to have my guardian angel
there with me in those hours in the hospital...I could imagine him sitting there by my bedside,keeping me company with his comforting tales of challenges met and overcome, reminding me of the prayers that friends had said for me.

He has never left my side and I know that as long as I am here,
he never will.

I read something the other day about guardian angels
that I was particularly moved by.

"My life his purpose.
My soul his care."

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger jo said...

aik. Didn't know you had to go for an op. Glad you had peace during your time in the hospital. Get loads of rest!!! You'll be singing Little Superhero Girl and dancing a jig in due time. hugs! keep writing sweet songs! we need them. = )

Sunday, March 18, 2007 12:39:00 AM  
Blogger me said...

get loads of rest. :) will pray for your speedy recovery.

Sunday, March 18, 2007 7:12:00 AM  
Blogger bein shu said...

Hello Corrinne,

I happened to chance upon your blog via the link on your website...

Glad to hear that the operation went well.. =) Hope u had a good rest for the past few weeks.. Wishing u a speedy recovery!!!

P.S. I'm from NUS too.. hee.. my frens & I can't wait to hear your new album! Jia You!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 4:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corrine,

Haven't been reading much since I do not login to MySpace as much anymore. Seems like I have missed out a great deal with "All About Corrine".

May you recover soon, and the Lord never fails to nurse the sick.

Ed

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 4:07:00 PM  
Blogger Xavierism said...

Corrinne,

I am glad that you found comfort thanks to your guardian angels. You are in my prayers & thoughts. Rest easy & get well.

Keep the faith!

*CHEERS*

http://xavierism.typepad.com/

Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger coolpoof said...

Dear Corrinne,
Be strong and with rest you will be recharged with brand new energy. Will wait for your promotion of your new album in due time in Singapore! :)
Just to share, I've just recovered my voice from a bout of sore throat. It's nothing compared to your op, but it's always a wake-up call to me that health is top-notch priority.
Cheers, Diane

Thursday, March 22, 2007 6:14:00 AM  
Blogger Francis said...

Hi Corrinne,

Happened to drop by your blog and read about your operation.

Glad to hear that the operation went well.

Take care. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Regards
Francis Goh

Sunday, March 25, 2007 8:00:00 AM  
Blogger blurcat said...

hi corrinne!
take care and wishing u a speedy recovery. hope to see you perform in singapore again soon. missed your couple of performances due to work commitmenets away from sg

god bless

Monday, March 26, 2007 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger garang01 said...

hi Corrine,
glad to know that your op went off without a hitch! Indeed, God has seen you through another trying time.
I remember when I was hospitalised, and I kept praying for Him to see me through.
Well, we know He is our Healer!
Keep the faith. Hope to see you in Singapore again soon!
Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. God Bless!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 1:00:00 AM  
Blogger ChaoYian said...

Hi Corrinne,

Stumbled across your blog through a friend in Singapore.I'm Malaysian.Fell in love with it on first sight.

Sorry you had to go through this procedure.My prayers go to you.Do have plenty of rest & hope to see(blog) & hear(music) more from you.Blessings...

Sunday, April 01, 2007 5:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home