My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I write songs, I sing them... I play the piano and a little bit of the guitar.. I've released 5 albums of music, I love the scent of freshly fallen rain and the scent of lavender on bedsheets. I would drink tea all day long if the caffeine didn't keep me up at night. I hate driving in L.A traffic. I would love to one day catch the squirrel that steals the plums from my tree and make him a pet. I don't watch TV anymore. My 3 year old daughter is more entertaining than any TV show could ever be :)

 Subscribe to Corrinne's Musings

Saturday, April 07, 2007

First Rose of Spring





First Rose Blossom in Spring -

How happy you are to
see the sun and to
finally open your face
to the wind's caress.
To scent the air
and colour my garden.
This burst of life,
here just for a few days,
immortalised in digital pixels.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the way you describe things/events.Guess i just take small things like flowers blossoming for granted.Such a small detail,so well described.Nice~

Monday, April 09, 2007 6:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home