My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I write songs, I sing them... I play the piano and a little bit of the guitar.. I've released 5 albums of music, I love the scent of freshly fallen rain and the scent of lavender on bedsheets. I would drink tea all day long if the caffeine didn't keep me up at night. I hate driving in L.A traffic. I would love to one day catch the squirrel that steals the plums from my tree and make him a pet. I don't watch TV anymore. My 3 year old daughter is more entertaining than any TV show could ever be :)

 Subscribe to Corrinne's Musings

Friday, December 21, 2007

October 30th 2007- 'Live The Dream' judging in Singapore and Mediacorp event


30th October 2007

I flew back to Singapore this past week to, among other things,
be a guest judge on final episode of the television show 'Live The Dream',
which is a talent show based on the concept of 'American Idol', but
with both band and solo categories.
The other judges were Ken Lim, Dick Lee and Eric Ng. It was quite a fun
experience, and it was good to catch up with all of them.


I also performed at a industry event for Mediacorp
at the One15 Marina on Sentosa.

The view from my hotel room at One15 Marina on Sentosa.


The performance went well
and it was good to have Wei Ming, Aloysius, Jit Min and Sharon
accompanying me as a string quartet. Hugo Boss was nice enough
to sponsor a black evening dress for the event. I sang
Love Song for #1, Beautiful Seed, Shelter and Angel in Disguise.



But the best part about being back in Singapore this time around
was that I got the chance to celebrate Jerome's 3rd birthday with my
family. We had a good meal at Ivin's Peranakan restaurant in
Thomson and also had a nice cake for him and Jerome had a great
time blowing out his three candles :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home